Primary Health Organisation
We are a member of the Pegasus PHO. For more information on what your enrolment with the PHO means visit the Ministry of Health Website.
Doctor, Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Consultations
We encourage patients to plan ahead and book ahead of time for appointments. Requests for same-day appointments triaged by a doctor or nurse, to ensure that acutely unwell patients are seen in a timely manner.
Consultations are 15 minutes long.
People are welcome to bring along a support person to their appointment.
- Appointments are made by telephone or on-line.The earlier you contact us the more chance you have of being seen at your preferred time.
- Advise the receptionist if your appointment is urgent, or if you need longer with the doctor or nurse, eg; if you have more than one health concern to discuss, or an insurance medical.
- Advise the receptionist if translation services are required. Appointments should be made one week in advance to allow time to arrange this.
- Advise the receptionist if you would like a support person to attend your appointment.
- For appointments longer than 15 minutes, an extended consultation fee may be charged.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please phone as soon as possible, otherwise a $20 cancellation fee may apply.
Our doctors and nurses will do their best to see you on time but please understand that sometimes circumstances beyond our control mean they may be running late. We will keep you informed if there is a delay.