Welcome to Eastfield Health
If you have returned a positive Covid test please go to our Covid 19 Updates page for helpful advice. If you are feeling very unwell please phone us on 03 3081212 and speak to one of our practice nurses. PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE SURGERY.
If you call after hours you will be automatically diverted to an after hours nurse.
Covid Vaccination Clinics are located upstairs at our practice at 135 Tancred Street
- Children between 5 and 11 years of age can now get their vaccine.
- If you’re 16 or 17 and you completed your primary vaccination course at least 6 months ago, you’re eligible for a booster.
- If you’re 18 years or older and you completed your primary vaccination course at least 3 months ago, you’re eligible for a booster.
- 2nd boosters are now available. Check here to see if you are eligible.
- If you have tested positive for Covid you have to wait three months before you can have a booster.
Clinic opening hours:
Tuesdays 11am – 12.45pm
Thursdays 2.30pm – 4.15pm
Book on-line using BookMyVaccine. Walk-ins are welcome
In cases of emergency Dial 111
Weekend and public holiday clinics are shared around all Ashburton doctors.
For health advice after hours, including weekends and public holidays, phone (03) 308 1212. You will be diverted to the after-hours nurse who will assess your need and either offer advice or connect you to the duty doctor.
Protection Against Monkeypox
The supply of the monkeypox (mpox) vaccine has touched down in Aotearoa and people can contact Healthline to discuss their eligibility.
The vaccine will be free and available to gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM) who have multiple sexual partners, trans and non-binary people who have sex with MSM, and anyone who is a close contact of someone who has been infected with mpox.
People at risk of mpox can contact Healthline on 0800 116 672 between 8am – 8pm, where eligible people may be offered a free consultation at a dedicated clinic near them. During this consultation, the option of receiving the vaccine on the spot will be discussed.
Consultations start Monday 16 January 2023.