Welcome to Eastfield Health
If you have returned a positive Covid test please go to our Covid 19 Updates page for helpful advice. If you are feeling very unwell please phone us on 03 3081212 and speak to one of our practice nurses. PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE SURGERY.
If you call after hours you will be automatically diverted to an after hours nurse.
Covid Vaccination Clinics are located upstairs at our practice at 135 Tancred Street
- Children between 5 and 11 years of age can now get their vaccine.
- If you’re 16 or 17 and you completed your primary vaccination course at least 6 months ago, you’re eligible for a booster.
- If you’re 18 years or older and you completed your primary vaccination course at least 3 months ago, you’re eligible for a booster.
- 2nd boosters are now available. Check here to see if you are eligible.
- If you have tested positive for Covid you have to wait three months before you can have a booster.
Clinic opening hours:
Tuesdays 11am – 12.45pm
Thursdays 2.30pm – 4.15pm
Book on-line using BookMyVaccine. Walk-ins are welcome
In cases of emergency Dial 111
Weekend and public holiday clinics are shared around all Ashburton doctors.
For health advice after hours, including weekends and public holidays, phone (03) 308 1212. You will be diverted to the after-hours nurse who will assess your need and either offer advice or connect you to the duty doctor.