Driver Licence Medical
- If you are booking online or speaking to the Receptionist, please let them know that you are booking for a Driver Medical.
- The cost for a Driver Medical is $97.
- You must bring your licence with you, and the glasses you wear for driving.
- The Receptionist will give you a form to fill out when you arrive for your appointment.
- If you are needing to talk to the GP/Nurse Practitioner about other concerns, please book a double appointment (this will incur a consult fee).
- If you are age 75 years or over: please book an appointment with the Practice Nurse at least a week before the driver’s medical for a memory test. The charge for this is $47 or $19.50 for Community Services Card holders.